Facebook is building on the Video Creation Kit introduced last year to make creating videos even easier for business owners and marketers.
New features released in June provide additional ways to customize and automate projects through the video Creation Kit, turning you into a videographer with a few simple clicks or taps.
Here’s what the new features can do:
- Optimize your video for different formats. You can now turn a single video into several different ones with different aspect ratios, allowing you to use one video for newsfeed or story environments. You no longer have to create two different videos.
- Provide different options. There are additional templates to allow businesses to find a format that fits their style, brand and objective. There are even templates that take static images and add motion, which will help capture your audience’s attention.
- Customize your captions. More fonts!
- Save drafts of your videos. This is a biggie for time-strapped social media marketers. You can save different versions of your videos so you don’t have to start from scratch each time, or you can go back to an earlier version if you think your current video project has gone awry.
- Create seasonal ads easily, There are now additional stickers and seasonal templates you can use to turn an ongoing ad into a seasonal solicitation or differentiate between regular specials and temporary ones. Look for them in the Effects tab.
With the growing popularity of video as a means of capturing attention, these tools will help businesses big and small attract an audience through their social media channels.
What do you think? Will they help you? Have you used them yet? Let us know in the comments!